Occasional Visitor

I'm Looking For Help With a Logo

Hello Everyone! I need to produce a sign for a client, but the problem is that the logo design was created by another graphic designer a long time ago, thus they handed me a low-quality logo. Because the sign is so enormous and I require a high-quality logo, I'm attempting to recreate the logo myself using the same style, with the exception that I am unable to locate the floral embellishments. (the typeface is the same). That's why I'm wondering if you know where it came from or if there's something similar; I looked but couldn't find anything. As a result, I'm turning to the community for help.

Thank You!

Occasional Visitor

Website Designer in USA

Logo Cravings best web design service which can assist you in reaching the right people by communicating a company's values and vision. At Logo Cravings, our primary goal is to make powerful branding available to everyone regardless of their budget or business idea. We strive to provide an unbeatable level of support to our customers. We have over 250+ regular clients who choose us for any type of logo design & webservices.