Community Manager

Introduce yourself

I'm Keith and together with help from Diane & Justin, we will be here to help support the Telstra Business Community as Moderators / Administrators.

Here's a little about me..........

I have a passion for all things online and for the past 2 years, I've been working in the digital marketing team at Telstra. I'm very excited to be part of this new business community.

We look forward to your contribution to the Telstra Business Community - introduce yourself to the community by replying to this message.

Thanks

PS: If you have any questions, just pop me a private message.

Telstra Employee

Hi from JY

[ Edited ]

Hi - I'm JY (pronounced jay-why) Ummm, I always find forum intros a bit awkward, so let's just say I'm a geek gen Y lawyer who's always on the internets, definitely not an artist and had my one year Telstra anniversary cake a month or so ago. I wear dark red square rimmed glasses, like to rock climb and I have to avoid buffets as I take them as some sort of personal challenge!

Community Manager

I'm Justin

[ Edited ]

I am a Website Marketing and Social Media monster.

Particular areas of personal and professional interest include: Social Media, Web and Online Marketing, Graphic/Website Design, Digital Media and Photography.

I believe there is always a better way of doing something and love stumbling upon something new that enhances my day-to-day productivity and lifestyle.

- Justin
Telstra Employee

Hi, I'm Andrew (Andy for short),

I am known as a technology visionary and I enjoy the challenge of making technology practical at all level of society. In my spare time you can find me at the Icehouse with the Melbourne Ice, (Victoria's representative team in the Australian Ice Hockey League) and current national champions.